The Voice

The Voice

the voice clip artThe Lord has given you a voice. It’s your own voice—not another’s. And the voice, this heartbeat the Almighty has placed within you was not put there only to be silenced.
Some may say, “Her? She has a voice? She has a value to share…to impact her world? Who is scornshe anyway?”
Others might say, “Well, I knew her when and why would God choose her? It makes no sense to me.”
Your enemy would add, “They’re right, you thumbs down clip artknow. You don’t have this and you don’t have that and you failed here and why would you suddenly become a success? Some things never change! You should just stay home!”
Another would reason, “Why would you express your voice now? Why can’t you be content with the blessings God has given you? Why stretch yourself? relax clip artYou’ve earned a vacation. Relax. Let others carry the torch.”
The legalist tells you, “We cannot accept your radical voice. You need to be professional and dignified. You overzealous love for God just gaveldoesn’t fit our criterion. Tradition must be adhered to.”
All these critics make a demand for your silence. Their aim is to leave you condemned and belittled. Their condescending tones of unlawful authority assert they know better than you.

Beloved, these are not messengers from God. Only the Almighty has given you a passion—given you your voice. No naysayer has the right to steal your heart and cancel your destiny. Step into the light. Be Christmas lightsnot ashamed of your voice.

For the Daughters of the King
From her wilderness the daughter of the Most High
Lifted her voice and sang without restraints
The clear, sweet melody from her heart
Stretched forth to the heavens
It’s message pure and vibrant, strong and with purpose

It is the song of a soul set free—a soul long kept silent
Now making its way before the throne of God
Securing its home in the hearts of men
And those who sat in darkness have been refreshed by her song
For the weary souls whose steps were bound, hope is re-kindled

hope for DinahOne, coming out of the wilderness leaned upon the arm of her Beloved
Without shame she lifted her voice
“The Lord has put a new song in my mouth…even praise unto my God
Many will see it and fear God.” (Psalm 40:3)

, , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to The Voice

1. Jo April 21, 2015 at 3:13 pm #

You have quite a voice! I love your voice.

• admin April 27, 2015 at 11:00 am #

Thank you, dear Jo for your unconditional love.We need the support and encouragement from our fellows sojourners who persuade us to lift up our voice and be not afraid. Encouragers who declare, be not afraid to say “Your God reigns!” You are a valuable voice for all. Keep speaking the Lord’s wisdom. The body of Christ needs YOU!

2. Irene Oesch @tea_irene April 22, 2015 at 6:40 pm #

Again Margie dear, it is like you are talking to me alone. How does she know? How does she know? Everything that is hindering is in your loving and kind writing. God is showing more of Him to me, He is giving me strength to lift up my voice. He draws me closer to Him to hear what He has for me, how to use the voice He has given me. I thought I would first have as much knowledge as possible but is it what Father God had meant? Is it not that He wants to use my voice as an apprentice so that He can mold me along the journey?

• admin April 27, 2015 at 10:53 am #

Dear Irene, I know you are a mighty warrior for the Lord Jesus. Thank you for your love and encouragement. How many times have I given the voice of the enemy more credence than that of my Savior? Too many I am ashamed to say. But I, like you, am an imperfect disciple upon whom the Lord never gives up! Raise your voice, dear one, and shout from the house tops what the Lord has done for you. If we wait to be perfect, we will never have a message…our voice will be forever shut! I love your wisdom to trust the Lord as He molds you along the journey! This we must all do!

3. Robbie April 23, 2015 at 10:20 pm #

Yes, we have a voice. You are so right, Margie. The Lord speaks through your voice and He speaks through each of our voices when we speak His message of Iove and hope and peace. Thank you for always being there to encourage us as we strive to encourage others. God is so good.

• admin April 27, 2015 at 10:47 am #

Thank you, dear Robbie, for your lovely comment. You are right. Each one has a voice and the enemy wants to snuff it out. Each voice is important but the dark voices will shout otherwise. Your voice has always been a source of tremendous encouragement to me. Thank you, Robbie
      !

4. Kim Aldrich May 19, 2015 at 11:04 am #

Dearest Margie, how I wish I’d read this post when you were still here with us! It it beautiful beyond words and so like you…lifting others up, giving them a voice, empowering them for greatness by reminding them who and Whose they are. I am forwarding this post on to someone today who I know you would’ve loved with enthusiastic abandon, had you met her. Thank you for continuing to bless us, even after you’ve left this earth and are one with Christ in heaven!!! I love you Mama Margie… XOXOXO